Below is a checklist of last minute items your business should consider as you finalize and implement your 2010 business readiness plan.
- Ensure that you have sufficient signing authorities in place for the Games period.
- Review current bank deposit procedures and determine if you need to deposit at alternate locations.
- If your business hours change, review your night deposit requirements and armoured car services.
- Complete upgrading of merchant service terminals to chip technology.
- Create contingency plans for peak periods or service disruptions.
- Assess your need for additional coin and currency orders and finalize a plan to deal with different countries.
Provided by Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association and RBC
Affordable bookkeeping services for any business anywhere