Accounts Payable Services
Our Accounts Payable Services
LedgersOnline can fully manage your business’s accounts payable duties. Our bookkeepers ensure that vendor invoices are approved and paid on time, payments are made correctly, and vendor relationships are maintained.
- Reviewing Vendor Invoices – Your assigned bookkeeper will inspect each invoice to ensure that the information is correct, the goods or services were received, and the price is accurate.
- Payment -After approving an invoice, your bookkeeper will issue payment. This may be done by writing a check, transferring money electronically, or using another payment method. They’ll ensure that all payments are made on time and any applicable discounts are taken into account.
- Vendor Records – Our bookkeepers also maintain vendor records. This includes updating contact information and tracking payments to give you a clear understanding of your relationship and history with each vendor.
Accounts Payable Process
The LedgersOnline accounts payable process is quick and easy!
- Send your purchase orders or vendor invoices to your assigned bookkeeper (either through our online LedgerDocs application or in person)
- Your bookkeeper will review the documents for accuracy
- Your bookkeeper will promptly process payment to the vendor according to the payment terms
The Benefits of Working with Us
Having LedgersOnline manage your accounts payable processes can save you money compared to maintaining your own accounts payable department. On top of that, our service is personal – we’re always here to help.
We’re also a software-agnostic service provider, meaning we can work with the software that meets your business’s needs. No matter what, we’ve got a custom package of services and a dedicated bookkeeper for you.
Apps we work with
Accounts payable outsourcing is the process of hiring a company (such as LedgersOnline) to handle your company’s accounts payable functions. This can include anything from handling purchase orders to issuing payments to vendors. Outsourcing accounts payable is a great solution to ensure your business stays on top of all payments and maintains accurate financial records.
The cost of accounts payable services can vary depending on the company’s needs and the scope of service required. At LedgersOnline, our rates are very competitive. We offer various packages and can even build a custom package for your business. Please contact us for a quote.
When you outsource your accounts payable to LedgersOnline, your business can realize the following benefits:
- Time savings
- Easy-to-use online LedgerDocs application for file sharing
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Avoiding late-payment penalties
- Maintaining good credit ratings
- Saving money compared to hiring an in-house accounts payable department
These are only a few benefits of working with our experienced bookkeepers. In addition, you’ll experience peace of mind and confidence that your business’s finances are in good hands.
There are virtually no risks involved in outsourcing your accounts payable. LedgersOnline will be responsible for handling all your company’s accounts payable functions, ensuring all payments are made on time and in full. Our professional bookkeepers are highly skilled and qualified to serve you.
If you’re looking for a dedicated and experienced bookkeeper to manage your accounts payable, look no further than LedgersOnline’s qualified bookkeepers. Contact us today to learn more.