- Ensure correct information, receipt of goods/services, and accurate pricing
- Timely processing of approved invoices with various payment methods, considering discounts
- Maintain up-to-date vendor records for clear insights into relationships and payment history
Streamline and Supercharge Your Accounts Payable
Our Accounts Payable Services
LedgersOnline can fully manage your business’ ap-accounting duties. Our bookkeepers ensure that vendor invoices are approved and paid on time, payments are made correctly, and vendor relationships are maintained.
- Your assigned bookkeeper will inspect each invoice to ensure that the information is correct, the goods or services were received, and the price is accurate.
- After approving an invoice, your bookkeeper will issue payment. This may be done by writing a check, transferring money electronically, or using another payment method. They’ll ensure that all payments are made on time and any applicable discounts are taken into account.
- Our bookkeepers also maintain vendor records. This includes updating contact information and tracking payments to give you a clear understanding of your relationship and history with each vendor.
Accounts Payable Process
Our accounts payable process is fast, simple, and secure — allowing you to quickly and efficiently pay vendors and keep your business running smoothly. Just send your purchase orders or vendor invoices to your assigned bookkeeper (through our online LedgerDocs application or in person), and we’ll take care of the accounts payable invoice processing. We’ll review the documents for accuracy and promptly process payment according to the payment terms, so you can get paid faster.
Get Full-Time Bookkeeping Support at Freelance Prices
Seamlessly Integrate with Your Preferred Software
Tailored Solutions with a Dedicated Bookkeeper
Unparalleled Industry Expertise
Apps We Work With
Ready to talk? Ask us anything!
Schedule a call or call us at
What Our Clients Are Saying
Our relationships matters to us.
That is why we make sure to continually offer the highest quality of service.