Accounting Services for a Franchise
Franchiser Inc. Case Study - Bookkeeping & Accounting
This company was looking for a way to connect their corporately owned locations. All of these locations were operating as independent businesses in widely dispersed geographic locations. Below is a list of what they were missing before LedgersOnline:
- Timely reporting from these geographically distributed businesses
- An inexpensive information technology solution to connect with these locations
- General Managers for the locations did not possess any accounting or bookkeeping skills
- Engaging with local bookkeepers had proved to be ineffective and hard to control
- The ability to expand rapidly was being hampered
Below is a list of what they received with LedgersOnline Bookkeeping & Accounting Services.
- A real-time connection between the Head Office and the General Managers.
- Timely reporting to Head office
- The ability for Head Office staff to review expenses incurred in local marketplaces via the LedgersOnline document management online application
- General Managers sense of Isolation was diminished
- Head Office was able to make faster decisions based on more timely information
- Unprofitable locations were identified and closed
- Frustrations over the inability to do consolidated reporting were eliminated